Friday, August 1, 2008

Economic Growth - Topics

The primary macroeconomic policy goals are economic growth, low unemployment, and low inflation. The main tools to achieve these goals are monetary policy and fiscal policy.

Economic growth occurs when a society produces more goods and services than in the previous time period. It is typically measured as the percentage change in gross domestic product (GDP) or a similar measure (such as real GDP or per capita GDP). The primary benefit of economic growth is that increases in output may allow more of society´s needs and wants for material possessions to be satisfied.

Click on the hyperlinks below to go to a portion of the blog devoted to that topic:

Economic Growth - Learning Objectives
The Measurement of Economic Growth
The Importance of Economic Growth – from an Historical Perspective
The Importance of Economic Growth – from a Geographical Perspective
The Importance of Economic Growth – from a Photographic Perspective
Material World: A Global Family Portrait
Hungry Planet: What the World Eats
GDP per capita
The Effect of Different Economic Growth Rates on the Standard of Living
Sources of Economic Growth
The Composition of GDP
Gross National Product (GNP)
Real Gross Domestic Product (Real GDP)
Limitations of Using GDP as a Measure of Quality of Life
Historical Economic Growth Data
Economic Growth - A Mind Map

1 comment:


  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete